Monday, August 04, 2008

On the move

Thanks for visiting. The next few weeks are going to be very busy and we would really value your prayers.

On Wednesday, 6th August I have an interview at the American Embassy regarding my Green Card which was stolen when I was robbed in Malaysia last year. Please pray I will be able to replace it without any problems.

On Thursday, 7th August I fly to Kenya, arriving on Friday 8th. This is my schedule in Kenya:
Friday 8th preach at two meetings in Hope Celebration Centre in Nairobi
Saturday 9th speak at a pastors/leaders breakfast meeting.
Sunday 10th preach at 1st and 2nd services at Eastleigh PCEA Church then at Revival meetings at My Fathers House.
Monday 11th teach at a pastors seminar in Mtito.
Tuesday 12th August to Sunday 17th August teach at the Holy Ghost Fire Conference in Voi. I will be teaching in six sessions.
Monday 18th August - fly home to UK.

Thursday 21st August Julia and I fly to Houston, Texas.

Sunday 24th preach at
Centro de Resauracion Integral church.
Wednesday 27th preach in Magnolia, Texas
Sunday 31st preach at Word of God Fellowship, Rosenberg, Texas
Wednesday 3rd September preach at
Equippers Outreach Fellowship in Weimar, Tx
Friday 5th September fly home to London.

Saturday 6th September Julia goes home to Wales, I fly to Kuala Lumpur, arriving on Sunday 7th and then fly on to Jakarta and from there to Semarang, Indonesia where I will be teaching in the School of Acts from Monday 8th to Friday 12th.

On Saturday 13th September I fly back to Malaysia and that evening I will preach at the Tamil service in Harvest Christian Assembly.
Sunday 14th preach at Harvest Christian Assembly.

Wednesday 17th Preach at St Marys Cathedral
Thursday and Friday 18th and 19th September will be very special. I will be attending the 30th anniversay of Lifeline AOG which Julia and I planted when we arrived as missionaries to Malaysia in 1978.

Sunday, 21st September preach at Grace Assembly in Shah Alam.
Sunday 28th September preach at Glory Gospel Missionin Bahau.
That same evening attend the graduation ceremony at Asia Pacific Seminary.
Wednesday 1 October preach at St Mary's Cathedral.
Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October preach in three services in Full Gospel Assembly, Kuala Lumpur.

Tuesday 7th October fly home to UK and collapse.

As you can see, things are accelerating as I approach my 65th birthday in December (Julia just had her 60th in July). I thank God for the health and strength he gives Julia and me. Please pray it will continue. Pray that we will be in the right place, at the right time, with the right word. Pray also that the financial needs for these missions will be met.


If you feel the Lord is prompting you to partner with us financially, please contact us for details at:

colhurt@yahoo.com

For the kingdom.

Colin & Julia

No comments: