Friday, March 14, 2008

Colin arrived in Malaysia today (Friday 14th) after an uneventful journey from Heathrow via Abu Dhabi. Julia stayed home to hold the fort. I will be preaching at the dedication of a new church building in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, then at two different churches on Sunday. On Monday I will be teaching for a week in Tung Ling Seminary on Prayer and Fasting and New Testament Survey. I will also meet up with some key people in planning our move back into missions in June.
After teaching in Tung Ling on Friday I will fly straight back to UK and get a train to Sheffield where Julia will meet me and take me to Rotherham for the Easter Convention at Station Road AOG.
Your prayers are invaluable to us both in this busy schedule. Pray also that plans for the future will fall into place as we seek God's purpose.

No comments: